Cotswolds Wedding Photographer Joab Smith
From my 1st to 300th Wedding
Stunning, Natural and bold wedding photography
Not just the Cotswolds: UK and destination weddings too.
Me, You and your Wedding
I love my job, but most importantly YOU need to have the best day possible. That means just letting you celebrate for the most part! I’ll organise groups when necessary and I’m happy to guide you or suggest ways to look your best in photos, but I’ll out of the way most of the time. You won’t need to think about a thing.
Some of my favourite things
- Eating soup using only bread.
- Listening to loud music on a sunny Sunday morning..
- Exploring the Cotswolds with my wife, dog and camera
- Ties on heads by the end of a wedding.
Awards and Accolades
- My photograph was chosen as one of the best in the world in 2019 by Junebug Weddings.
- One of the ‘Artists of the Year’ by Looks Like Film.
- Finalist for ‘Best Wedding Photographer‘ In the South West at the Wedding Industry awards for the last 4 years. This year I received Highly Commended.
- Featured on The BBC, Country Living, The Huffington Post, Rock My Wedding, Love my dress, Brides Magazine and many more.
Weddings On My Blog
Some of my favourite wedding venues in the Cotswolds
‘Joab was an absolute star!’
‘Joab was an absolute star throughout. We picked him because his photos looked so joyful and that’s exactly the experience we had with him. He was so enthusiastic, happy and lovely to have around, but also was incredibly organised. This meant that we actually had time to spend with our guests, but still got all the shots we could want.
Joab really pours his heart and boundless energy into capturing the day and we couldn’t be happier with our photos. He is a very talented photographer and we can’t recommend him highly enough. Thank you!’
– Emily & Oscar – Cotswold wedding
I’d love to hear from you
‘We are delighted that we chose Joab as our wedding photographer and wouldn’t change a thing of how our photos turned out!’
“Thank you so much to Joab for our simply incredible wedding photos! We are so happy with how the photos have turned out and already had so many compliments from guests who have seen the album. Joab was a pleasure to deal with from the outset. Friendly, helpful and very professional, we had a lovely initial meeting to discuss options and style and everything followed perfectly from there. Joab was prompt and easy to contact at all times in the build up and happy to answer any questions we had.
On the big day itself Joab was an absolute star. Friendly and polite throughout, he made a great impression among the guests. He captured some amazing moments throughout the day, and coped brilliantly with the variable weather conditions! We are delighted that we chose Joab as our wedding photographer and wouldn’t change a thing of how our photos turned out. Happy to recommend to anyone!
– Charlotte & Pete –