*DLSR Selfies are harder than they look.
About Cotswold Wedding Photographer
Hi, I am Joab a Somerset & Cotswold Wedding Photographer (and have been for around 8 years now) loving living the West Country life in Clifton, Bristol.
I love blending in and shooting in an unobtrusive manner to provide a beautifully told record of your day; you create the memories, I’ll capture them. Most of all I love real moments of emotion, fun and beauty, so I’ll mostly be in the background and unless I’m talking to you feel free to ignore me, enjoy yourself!
It’s pretty darn important that you get on with your photographer, so here are some of my favourite things:
- Eating soup using only bread
- If it’s sunny – listening to music too loud on a Sunday morning
- Editing a wedding and looking back on the day laughing
- Walking until I’m uncomfortably tired/cold/wet and then having a Sunday lunch in a pub
- Ties on heads by the end of a wedding
If it doesn’t sound like we’d clash massively then get in touch (if it does, get in touch so we can hash it out) I’m more than happy to come to you, discuss my photography and find out what you would like for your big day. You can contact me by clicking below.
Get in touch!